Benutzerbild von Sven
Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Edit:
Da hatten wir das gleiche vor...

Kleines Update... hilft nicht viel da keine Daten genannt werrden und es hört sich auch nicht danach an als käme der Patch in der kommenden Woche oder so... aber man kann immerhin das Ziel 'bis Ende des Monats' herauslesen.

Edit:
Zitat:
Hey everyone,

Here is your latest Kane's Wrath patch update. First, i'd like to apologize once again, seems to be a weekly trend eh, but it's what we have to deal with. Unfortunately, we aren't made of a million resources and some of the issues that have arisen with KW such as desyncs were entirely unforeseen and were difficult to find without extensive thousands of players playing.

That's where I agree with you guys 100% that we need to do a public beta each and every time. Hard lesson learned, solved for Red Alert 3 of course and beyond.

Kane's Wrath for XBOX 360 also required some emergency resources, everything is fine now, but this combined with a resource strain forced us in to an unfortunate position with providing you the support you deserve.

Point taken, you are the customer, and you are right.

That said, work has activated on the Kane's Wrath patch and I am pressing to get the primary hot fixes in (desyncs, past C&C 3 exploits, balance issues, etc) so please do understand we are treating all the most urgent issues with the highest priority.

If I am being honest, I still cannot provide you an exact release date, but our team is working hard to make this happen in as quick a time frame as possible with all relevant testing needed etc. I plan to hold the ladder season until this first patch is out, i'm hopeful for the late part of this month. In the meantime, I will do my best to keep things entertaining here =)

I actually played online today, had 3 clean games, no desyncs, they were epic, so I know these issues are not always occurring, but I fully agree they are frequent.

And finally, next week I should have a lock on the final balance changes we are looking to implement. We'll be doing some work this weekend and perking around the forums again just to make sure, but I hope to show that list to you next week. This time, i'm only going to do it when 100% confident.

Thank you to those of you who understand, and to those who don't or won't choose to, I entirely understand and respect that as well.

You are the customer, and you are right. I can sincerely say, the current happening with Kane's Wrath is not an indication of the future. It's 100% an unfortunate circumstance that we are working hard to remedy and right.

Thank you,
APOC
Ok, nu isses wieder drin
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.

Geändert von Sven (09-05-2008 um 11:34 Uhr).