Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30-04-2008, 14:14
Benutzerbild von Sven
Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Tja, so wie es aussieht geht die XBOX360 Version vor....
Zitat:
UPDATED FRIDAY

Hey everyone,

Well once again I want to give you some brief honest insight in to the current patch process for Kane's Wrath. First, your patience on the matter is appreciated and I can understand the anxiousness and anticipation.

Right now, we have had to divert a number of our resources to some quick critical work on the XBOX 360 version of Kane's Wrath. Unfortunately, building the same game on XBOX 360 is not as easy as just copying over files to the Microsoft machine =) and with the added features, it really is its own game.

These resources will be continuing work on the Kanes Wrath patch , and while our QA testing is starting to ramp up for the effort, I wanted to make sure you guys were updated.

Again, we are on the situation, when I know more about the exact timeline for release, i'll update. Expect more from me next week. I am pressing hard daily.

Thanks,
APOC
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.