Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Weiter im Programm:
Zitat:
Zitat von cncden.com
Mark Skaggs Email Confirmed
Tue - Dec 7, 2004, 7:23 pm [EST] posted by Lion

I contacted Mike Murphy who is one of the online community managers for Electronic Arts. I asked him to verify the authenticity of the email that Mark Skaggs sent out concerning a new C&C game. Here's the answer I got back.
Mike Murphy (EA): Indeed it is a real email, but other than what Mark wrote, I can't comment on anything further about the game.

I also received further communications from Nathan Fahrenthold, Senior Community Manager for EA. Here's what he had to say:
Nathan Fahrenthold (EA): You can quote me in saying that, indeed, the email is real. We really wanted to reach out to the community with this announcement as opposed to messaging one of the large game news sites. We hope to continue doing this in future announcements.

There ya go...it is officially confirmed by two employees of EA. By the way, Nathan will be managing the online web community for the next C&C Game.
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.